Saturday, June 18, 2005

A session with J in the gym sauna last Wednesday

Every day at the moment I’m talking to P, also known as Boyfriend Number 2 (Boyfriend Number 2 - Past the point of no return?). Things are a bit difficult with boyfriend number 1 at the moment, so I’m really looking forward to the holiday with P. But I also hope that things will improve with boyfriend number 1 somehow, we've been together since 1989 and I don’t want to lose him. Boyfriend number 1 still thinks I’m going on holiday alone, and I'm worried about what might happen if he finds out I’m going with another guy.

With all this going on, I was glad to see J last Wednesday. Although I had seen J quite recently (Business as usual in the gym sauna on Friday), I hadn't had a session with him for ages.

The sauna is empty when I enter, apart from J sitting naked in the corner. I go and sit close to him. We chat for a couple of minutes, with me telling him about the holiday I’m about to take. Then I tickle his scrotum underneath.

“Hmmmm”, he says, “I’ve missed this!”

So have I! We end up getting more intimate with each other than we’ve ever done before, with me putting my arms round him, and with lots of cuddling and body contact. It’s very lucky we’re not disturbed. By the time I get him to cum, I’ve got my left arm round his shoulders with him sitting on my left and his legs over my lap. I love playing with J. We kiss each other gently on the lips before we leave the sauna, something else we’ve never done before.

Since I seem to be numbering boyfriends at the moment, I guess that J is the strongest candidate for Boyfriend Number 3, even though we’ve never spent a night together.

No comments: