Sunday, October 30, 2005

Who's the gayest of them all?

Surfing the web recently, I found the Channel 4 Gay-O-Meter. I know it's a bit childish but whenever I see these stupid multiple choice tests, I can't resist them. With questions like

Do you have a set of lucky underwear? (No!)

Have you ever been involved in a fight in the street? (No!)

Have you ever given a sex toy as a present? (errr, Yes!)

I found it more amusing than some of this sort of trivia I've seen. In the end I scored 60% gay, with the message

Congratulations, you've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted homo guy!

I guess 60% gay means 40% straight-acting, but none the less I'm happy with the result. So what are you waiting for, take the test, the results could be especially interesting if you think you're straight!

No comments: