Friday, January 06, 2006

A bit of fun on Boxing Day

No one seems to know exactly where Boxing Day got it's name from. To me it's just another day off from work, and part of the Christmas holiday break. When I was a child, Boxing Day was the day that I'd look at any toys I'd been given that didn't seem good enough to play with on Christmas day itself. These days of course, I still like playing on Boxing Day if possible.

On the Boxing Day last week, I log on to gaydar after breakfast just to check messages. Even though I hadn't logged on for a few days there are no messages waiting for me. But there's a guy I visited the previous month called F who's also online, so I decide to send him a gaydar online message to see how he is:

GB: Hi F, Happy Boxing Day. How are you? Did you have a nice Christmas?

It doesn't take long to get a reply

F: Happy Boxing Day to u 2. xmas fine, spent with bf here at my flat. wud be nice to see you again sometime. r u busy?

Oh dear. As Oscar said, I can resist everything but temptation!

GB: Hmmm, would be nice to see u again, r u free this morning? I was gonna go to the gym, but I could visit u first?

It's all agreed quite quickly. Luckily the gym I go to is open for four hours on Boxing day and I had already told boyfriend number 1 that I was going to go, so he's not surprised when I make my excuses.

In fact once out of the house I do go to the gym, but just to grab a shower. It was boyfriend number 3 who made me realise that my personal hygiene could sometimes be a bit better. I didn't like being accused of being a bit scummy last August, especially when it was true! Since I live close to the gym it doesn't take very long, so within half an hour I've arrived at F's flat.

"Hi, Happy Christmas", I say to F as he lets me in the door.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and gives me a peck on the lips. "Good to see you", he replies. I'm not sure where to go so I just stand there feeling a bit awkward.

Once F has closed the door however he helps me off with my coat. Then my shirt. Then the gym vest that I had put on underneath for warmth, so that I'm now standing there topless. He kisses me again and rubs my nipples. "Lets get these off too", he says mischievously loosening my belt.

Leaving most of my clothes in the hallway, I follow him into the bedroom. As I said above, even as as child I liked playing with things on Boxing Day. Once F has got his kit off too there are plenty of games to play and we have a lovely time.

Afterwards we both lie there naked for a while, me on my back with my arm round F who's snuggling into me from the side.

"How's things with your boyfriend", F asks me eventually.

"Difficult at the moment", I say truthfully. "I've asked him for an open relationship but I'm not sure it'll suit him".

"Well if you ever split up, I'm interested :-)"

"But you've already got a boyfriend", I protest.

He thinks about this briefly before answering. "Well, I'll dump him and take you instead", he says giving me a big hug.

Now it's not every day you come across commitment like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe. yeah, that sounds like solid commitment indeed! :-)

Anonymous said...

haha!! I love the bit where he "thinks about this briefly" - wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he REALLY knows the most romantic things to say to woo a guy.

Anonymous said...

LOL, with commitment like that from him, you'd be lucky to last two weeks with F as your BF before he moves on to the next guy!