Tuesday, January 17, 2006

An invite to visit a gay sauna with P

Writing about P in a recent post reminded me of an e-mail exchange that I had with him last August. At that time P still had a boyfriend, and I'd only just got back from my Asian holiday with boyfriend number 2. Over the course of a few days, we exchanged a few e-mails along the following lines:

GB: I've been back from holiday three weeks now. What have you been up to?

P: Went to the sauna a couple of times with my boyfriend last month - would you like to join us next time?!

I should have said No of course. But as a result of the conversations that I'd been having with boyfriend number 1 around that time, I figured that a bit more infidelity couldn't make things any worse. So in a moment of weakness I replied

GB: sure if I'm free, what do you have in mind?

P: oh lots of unsolicited and random groping in dark rooms. you'd have to be prepared to deal with individuals who stretch the boundaries of minger's meter.

Isn't it sweet that P thinks that I don't know what goes on at gay saunas? Anyway, in an even weaker moment I e-mailed him back saying

GB: so does that mean I get to touch your willy?

The truth is I've always found P quite cute although I doubt he thinks the same about me. Unfortunately that reply gave me away! P replies

P: Is that what you're after?!

Thinking about this e-mail conversation as a game chess, it's suddenly clear to me that I've made some terrible moves. So I try to back out of the situaiton

GB: To be honest I think I should avoid - I shudder when I try to think where it might have been ...

But it's not good enough

P: So the answer is yes then GB, subject to a disease/health validation exercise! Hahahah. So when are you going to tell me the "complex" reason why you went away on holiday without boyfriend number 1?

Checkmate!

In some of the conversations I had with boyfriend number 1 late last year I told him that P had invited me to a gay sauna with him. I probably should have kept that quiet. As a result, boyfriend number 1 thinks that P is keen on me, and thinks he shouldn't have asked someone else's boyfriend (i.e. me) to a gay sauna. Boyfriend number 1 and P haven't met face to face for ages, but when they do it could get messy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to pop by and say, you've got a great blog, it's really good, fun and entertaining. All the best, Josh.
www.sexandtheseafront.blogspot.com

GB said...

Thx Josh, looks like you've got a gr8 blog too :-)
Is that photo really u?
Warm regards, GB x