Friday, January 25, 2008

Rafting in Chile

I've been blogging for almost three years now, and have never posted a pic of myself here, let alone a pic of one of my boyfriends too. But last week, myself and boyfriend P went rafting in Chile's lake district, and the tour company that organised the excursion took the following pic of us both in the raft. The guide is at the back of the raft, and myself, boyfriend P, and three other tourists are at the front. I'm the one with a purple helmet!The rafting was great fun, so I guess I've now got something else to add to the list of things I'm glad that I did in my life so far :-).

9 comments:

Superchilled said...

I'm guessing rafting rather than posting your own pic on your site was the thing you're glad you did in your life so far... Great smoking volcano in the background! If only your face was more than 1 pixel...

GB said...

LOL Trevor, yes of course I mean the rafting! Anyway, I reckon there are 25 pixels or so in my face :-). Take care, GB xxx

Anonymous said...

awww... GB i was expecting an better picture, you can do better than that; u got me all excited about seeing even an bit of you!

Ryder said...

I've always wondered what you looked like as well, GB! Now you'll forever be associated with lavender helmets in my mind....

That raft ride looks like a lot of fun! What was the name of the tour company? I'm going to South America in the fall, and would like to do this too.

GB said...

If you double-click on the pic and look closely Ryder, you'll see the name 'Politur' on the side of the raft. They're a local company located in Pucon, google can tell you the rest!

Have fun, GB xxx

Unknown said...

Ha! Now we all know what you look like, you're going to have stalkers! It's why I never reveal my true identity on my blog.

Oh, hang on.

Monty said...

Ha ha! You tease! ;-)

Masturbedroom said...

Ooooooooh, purple helmets!

Why do you always have to stand out from the crowd? Blue helmets not good enough for you GB?

Humming Bird in Hyde said...

I can see vomit coming out your mouth GB :P