Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Comments

I like to think that I sometimes write interesting posts for this blog, and when I think I've done a reasonable post, I'm always keen to see whether it'll get any comments. I was thinking about this tonight, so I had a look at my blog's statistics to work out how many comments my posts get. The answer is shown in the picture below.



Examining the statistics, if a post gets comments, the average number of comments is around 8. So I'm shocked to discover that one of the posts with the highest number of comments is last Saturday's post about how often I change my underwear! Ahh well, given the number of responses to that post, perhaps I should pay serious attention and change my habits!!

11 comments:

Anengiyefa said...

Lol, you really should wear clean underwear everyday, cold northern European climate notwithstanding. Haha, even this post is coming up with a comment about your underwear post, :)

Anonymous said...

It's the demographic. I don't think straight men would care!!

Anonymous said...

No GB! Don't change! Relationship wisdom and mingin pants. They're what we love about you.

Unknown said...

Maybe we can get more comments on this comment post - only 3 so far - lets make that 4

And really once a day is the minimum - then again on hot summer days in Sydney I can go through 3 pairs.

Suf n Steve said...

in contrast to economic of political leader! the less comments would be bloody good, the true indicator that ppl are happy with u!

i think u might want to used that too darling....

ohh don't worry!

Cody in CT said...

You didn't leave a category for those who go commando!

GaySocrates said...

Don't change your change frequency!-I agree with anonymous- too many gay men are hung up on hygiene. Shower too often and change your undies too frequently and those valuable GB pheromones will be drowned out by anonymous soapy cleanliness. Surely no one would want that!
By the way if you do carry out that experiment with the sealed bags- I want the pair you wore for 3 days!!
There's probably a lucrative sideline in all this if the day job goes pear shaped.
;-)
Love
GS
x

Hedgie said...

Ha ha! We're all fascinated with GB's pants :-)

Peter said...

Is your graph not wrong? It dosnt make sense to me.

Anonymous said...

^Peter, why doesn't it make sense? It just shows how rare it is for a post to get 20+ comments and his pants post did.

Anonymous said...

congratulations for your very interesting and amusing blog.I just found it and I really enjoyed it