Tuesday, July 09, 2013

On holiday with my Thai friend B

A couple of weeks ago, I did a post about the current state of my relationship with boyfriend T. In that post, I mentioned that I would soon be going on holiday with my Thai friend B. That holiday is now happening :-). When I used to blog more frequently, I often used to post a couple of holiday photos to see whether readers could guess where I was (see some of the posts with the 'holiday' label). So do any readers want to hazard a guess as to where we are at the moment, based on the two photographs below?




Update 23-Jul-2013: Click here to find out where these photos were taken!

1 comment:

Ashton said...

I really don't know if I should tell you to behave when having a holiday with a hottie like your Thai friend B! Anyway, life is short so don't overthink! Enjoy your holiday!